Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Spokane Dining

I've lived in Spokane for over a year now, and I am constantly looking for new places to eat.   Whether it be a quick bite on the go, a place that doesn't mind my sweaty biking attire, or a nice date-night restaurant, I don't like to get bored (or disappointed) with my dining experiences.

UrbanSpoon  and Google+ Local have become my absolute go-tos when looking for a place for dinner.  With the exception of a few misses, it is typically spot on with the ratings and reviews, but there just isn't enough personal touch for me to get a good feel of the food and atmosphere.

It wasn't until a recent trip to New York did I finally decided that the world needed to hear MY opinion on all things food (and, yes, my opinion is that important).  :)  But in all seriousness, I really do want to share my humble opinion about the restaurants I've visited, specifically in Spokane, because I haven't found anything that compares, and darn it, Spokane is a city too!

My ultimate goal is to share my honest experience of all (hopefully all) restaurants, cafes and bars I've visited and tell you about the atmosphere  wait staff, food, price, etc.  And maybe if I get really crafty (and remember to do this each time) I'll take a photo of my food/drink to give your eyes something to look at other than my terrible vocabulary.

While this is just one girl's thoughts, I want to hear what you think of these places too because there is always the chance I caught them on an "off" night.  And if you have suggestions of places for me to try, I'm ALWAYS up for something different.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment